Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Burke Holvey Livestock


One of our newest web sites Burke Holvey Livestock is somewhat unique in that the ranching entities are completely run by three generations of women. Burke Holvey Livestock is a branch of Titan Farms and since 1972, Titan Farms has been breeding registered Simmental and Angus cattle. Burke, her aunt and her grandmother run the day-to-day operations of the business.


Burke Holvey Livestock is committed to breeding cattle that will work for the commercial producer and the purebred breeder. Their cattle are selected for disposition, fertility, and fleshing ability, as well as performance in both the feedlot and the show ring.

Located in Sand Fork, West Virginia, Burke is always happy to talk "cows". Call or stop by for more information on quality Simmental or Angus cattle.

To keep up with things on the West Virginia ranch, follow Burke’s blog at wvcattlewoman.blogspot.com.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the awesome job you've done! I'm excited to get my promotional material for my stallion Playful Professor who I signed up in your sire service program!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You for the wonderful job you all did! The website is AWESOME! I signed up my stallion Playful Professor in your sire service,I'm really excited to get started on his promo material !!

    ReplyDelete